July 16, 2009

hings i enjoyed doing during the holidays


By Rahul Das,(V)
John Martyn Memorial School
My favourite place is Malsi Deer Park. There are swings, animals, a beautiful lake and a canteen. I enjoy playing on the swings and the walks around the park. I like looking at the deer with their big, soft eyes and their beautiful coat. The rabbits are very beautiful and I enjoy watching the ducks. Everybody likes watching the leopard and I do too. It has sharp teeth and beautiful black spots on its body. Visiting the Deer Park I have learnt to value rare wild animals.
I enjoy reading very much. The stories I liked the most were Lion King and Jungle Book. I like to read stories as I want to learn about new things. I like the Power Rangers. They work as a team. They protect the earth from the aliens .They have many magical powers like a lion’s courage, a leopard’s speed and a rhino’s strength. Whenever I got bored I would open a storybook and get lost in another world.

No comments: