July 16, 2009

By Pratiksh Thapli, (V)



John Martyn Memorial School
My summer holidays were very long but exciting. I did a lot of things. I went to Haridwar with my parents and bathed in the River Ganga. We visited the temples of Mansa Devi. There were hundreds of people there. After a few weeks I visited relatives at Nehrugram, Nagal, Aryanagar & Jolly. I enjoy visiting my aunts and uncles as they prepare such good things for us to eat and spoil us. I was also regular in attending Maths and English tuition classes at our school.
I was looking forward to coming back to school all the same. I have very good friends and I missed them a lot. I think my friends also missed me. I enjoy taking part in all school activities. On the first day we had to act like reporters and interview one friend about her holidays. It made the class interesting. I am glad school has reopened.

No comments: