July 16, 2009

By Pragati Jaggi (VIII-B)

Doon Presiedncy School
School is a word which stands for a’ temple of knowledge’ in which the children are blessed with knowledge. The students are given the authority to learn and achieve success in life. I, Pragati Jaggi, would like to share my thoughts on my school- Doon Presidency.
My School,Doon Presidency,Parts education,Among the children.
Truly, my school has made great efforts to attract more and more children towards itself in every new session, hundreds of children take admission in my school
Mrs. A. Thakur Our lovely principal,
Always makes great attempts, to make the children follow, all the principles.Our lovely principal Mrs. A.Thakur acts as a guide for us and advices us to follow the rules and maintain discipline which would help us in future. Teacher, Our friends and guides, Ready to solve all the problems any times.Our teachers are one of the caring ones. They are always ready to help us and encourage us. The teachers are the way to success for us. We should remember the ‘Doha’ written by Kabir Das.Guru Govind dou khade,
Kake lagu paye
Balihari guru apne Jind govind diyo bataye.And especially Our friends, the dearest ones, we can never forget.
Our friends and peers are the most precious diamonds of our life. We can never ever forget them they are the ones who act are very important part in our life.
I thank Mr. Goyal to open such a place which not only makes us learnBut decorates our talent with grace!
And at last, I would truly thank Mr. Goyal, the President of our school since it is only because of him I and my school mates are able to learn friendship, discipline receive education and achieve success. Along with Mr. Goyal, I would like to thank those personalities who have given rise to school and able to give a path to the children to success.

No comments: