November 10, 2009

Memorable Incident

By Vinta Pandey,

Him Jyoti School

Life is a journey. We cannot remember each day, but can recall some of the most striking incidents. Such an incident occurred in my life too and proved to be my most memorable one.It was just a normal day in my life. There was nothing to look forward too, nothing to wait for and nothing to be amused by. I felt I was living in a hostile world where no one was a friend. My parents were suffering too and I could do nothing to help. Suddenly I heard people talking about an exam their daughters were going to give. It was to study in a school in Dehradun. My parents and I decided I too should give this exam. Some time passed and I heard I had been selected to study at Him Jyoti, the school opened by the Governor of Uttarakhand. We were overjoyed and full of enthusiasm. I was ready to face any difficulties as I had something to look forward to. I now study in Class IX and am able to do most of my work myself. I really thank Governor Sir for giving me this chance and pray for his long life.

No comments: