October 12, 2009

The Person I Admire the Most

By Nikita Joshi, (VIII), Him Jyoti School
In this world everyone admires someone. The person I admire the most is my father. He has many good qualities and a very good behavior. He is my inspiration. His words always touch the bottom of my heart. He plays lots of games with me and helps me with my studies. He brings many new things and books for me. He always tells me new stories and teaches me what to do and what not to do and the difference between right and wrong. He wants me to become a pilot. He is doing a lot for me to study in a good school like Him Jyoti. My father has told me to work hard so that I can become a good person like Governor Sir. My father is a source of strength for me and is always with me in every sphere of life. Without him my world is meaningless. My father is the best person in the world and by becoming a pilot I shall make his dream come true and make him proud. When I look at my father I feel God has come to help me. I shall always thank God for giving me a father like him. I love him very much and without him I shall die.

No comments: