October 12, 2009

My most favourite person



y Aditya Bhutani, (VI-F)
St Joseph’s Academy


My most favourite person in this world is my dearest father. His name is Mr. Sanjay Bhutani, he is a business man, dealing in power tools. He is very hardworking, very intelligent and was a topper of our school.
He is very caring, almost a mother at heart. His heart is like butter, it melts as soon as I cry in front of him. He loves me too much and at the same time, controls me also.
He loves the mountains of Himalayas and is very fond of "Snow" He also loves to do trekking. He also plays cricket with me every Sunday. My father is a kind person, who loves to help needy and poor people.My father is my ideal. His love is my most valuable treasure. I love my father who is the greatest father in the world.

No comments: