October 6, 2009

I am an old shoe


By Rushil Jain, (V-Kaveri), Sun Valley

I am an old shoe. I was born in a big brand called liberty. My master is a 10 years old boy in 5th grade in Sun Valley school in Dehra Dun.
I adore my master because he takes very good care of me. I feel like new when I see my master’s friends wearing my brother’s shoes. My master polishes me every day and doesn’t allow me to get torn, damaged
Or dirty. When I do get torn or damaged then he immediately takes me to the cobbler. In the rainy seasons my master bought me a raincoat like shoe cover so that I don’t get damaged by the water or get dirty by the mud. My master keeps me in a rack in a shoe box. I wish that every shoe owner takes good care of their shoes and respect them like my master does. I too respect my master because he takes good care of me.

No comments: