September 27, 2009

Doon Civic Problems

By Yashaswani Bhantnagar,(IV)
Ann Mary School
Although Dehradun is peaceful, green and clean city but it seems that some people do not bother about it. There are many people who throw the garbage on the roads or outside their house they burn it, and they even burn the polythene bags. People cut down trees to make more and more houses.
People even cut down their garden trees to make small rooms for rent. I really miss the beautiful surroundings in Ballupur, where I am staying. The condition of stray animals also bothers me. They often bite people and because of that they are being badly hit, so there should be home for the stray animals too. I am also a resident of Dehradun and I want to help but do not know whom to contact. Although I try to keep the environment clean and pollution free by not using polythene bags.
I and my brother also discourage our mother and others for not using polythne bags.

No comments: