August 21, 2009

Defence forces

By Anjali Negi, (X)
Rajiv Gandhi Navodaya Vidyalaya
Whenever we are enjoying a safe and happy moment with family we should remember the brave men who laid their lives to give us a happy life we should keep in mind the fact that we are free to roan any where just because there is someone who is guarding the borders. He is the Indian soldier Army, Indian Navy or Air Force but the emotions are the same in each case the soldier’s hair their awn. Life at the point of the gun. They face extra me situation an lilu the cold of Jammu & Admen. But still they don’t run from their duties. I have two of my uncles working in Indian army. And I devote this article to them.
The scène when they have their name for the battle field is worth watching. Even the tears of their children cannot stop them nobody is curtain that if he will see his children and family again. But they are determined to finish the enemy. Before going to battlefield every soldier writes a letter to his family and if by work of fate ne dies the letter is send to his name as his last cutter. They receiver mortyerdom leaving the family in tears. But their concern for the family is nothing against their concern for this motherland I salute the Indian soldier and his mother who darid to send her piece fo heart for the mother country. I salute his family and I salute every child at my country that has the same emotions for his country.

No comments: