August 21, 2009

Congratulations, we the kids!

By Geetika Pal, (XII-A)
Convent of Jesus and Mary.
It’s a matter of great pride that today "We The Kids" is completing its 50th issue and on this pleasant moment I am very glad to have got the opportunity to dedicate this article in its honor
Months before "We The Kids" initiated by Aastha was started on a weekly basis every Friday "We The Kids" edition was distributed with the newspaper Garhwal Post which got its fame in a very short span of time. In the beginning "We the Kids" started with just two pages craving for contributions. But, today contributions are waiting to get printed on "We the Kids". Personally speaking I was not a writer in fact, I hated writing but it was due to the influence of "We the Kids" that I started writing. "We the Kids" helped me explore the hidden talent within me I started writing poetry too. "We The Kids" has not only been a source of inspiration for the non-writers but has also enhanced the writing ability of many writers WE THE KIDS has played a very major role in engrossing the interest for writing among people of all age groups. It also rewards efficient writers for their contributions which not only boosts their talent but also intensifies their zeal for writing.
The hard work put in by the members of WE THE KIDS has resulted in its success. I would like to render my heartfelt gratitude to WE THE KIDS and also congratulate the team members of this achievement. WE THE KIDS has come out to be a great success.

No comments: