July 9, 2009

Passion for music


By Rohan Kapoor
Class: VI-D
St. Joseph’s Academy

I love listening good music. Music can be enjoyed while meditating, doing Yoga or in free time. My father tells me that one of his friends, who is a doctor, is so fond of music that even while performing operations he listens to music, to be relaxed! My sister has a nice MP3 Player which she sometimes lends to me for listening songs. Whenever my father brings a new music CD, I immediately copy it in my folder, on the computer. I love listening to Sufi music and very few new songs. Instrumental are my favourite, specially the flute and guitar. My two favourite singers are A.R. Rahman and Kailash Kher.
My five favourite songs are:
1. Jai Ho.
2. Heal the world.
3. Top of the world.
4. Allah ke bande.
5. Khalbali.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi