July 23, 2009

By Sagar,(XII) Doon Cambridge School


I still feel when I see a new bud opening I still feel when I see the moon alone glowing In every corner of this world, I’m still searching for you girl Thought you are, far but hopes in my heart aren’t null You know you were my angel, my life, my soul You were the only girl, my heart who stole Living with you was my dreams come true The only thing I knew was the fact that I love you!
But you went off!! You didn’t care I kept on shouting but you didn’t hear
You left me alone, you betrayed me Breaking my heart, you broke me
If you loved me as much as you said You would have never left me as u had
The fault wasn’t mine, I wanted to tell to show you the truth at every step I fell
but you didn’t listen! You didn’t care!

All my pledges, never you did hear!
I shouted, I cried …tears filled my eyes But still as per you …all these were lies
You pushed me away, as you never knew me How could you break the promises that you made to me I think you forgot the relation that we shared But I still remember, on valentines what you did wear!
You were my princess, always in my heart And now I cant believe that our love has gone apart I did what I could to bring you back But you were happy in a world where I lack Now I may not be a single thought in your brain Thinking about all this my heart really feels strange I guess all that you said to me was a lie As you are now in love with another guy Forgetting me so soon, you rook a new man Thrashing all my hopes, how easily you ran Now when I think of you with another heart Even the thought of it, shatters my soul, completely tears me apart. I still remember by heart, those golden days When whole day long, in your eyes I use to gaze Standing close, feeling the warmth of your love. The fragrance of your hairs went down to my nerves The words in your talks, the love in your eyes Made my useless life, once living worthwhile Lying in the shade, holding my hand You casted spells with your smile like a magic wound
Loving that place, I still roam there…
Watching the tree where our names are written together Where you promised many promises which broke so soon The love that we planted, alone you have ruined Were all your words, just like a rain Which comes and seeps down, disappearing again Just making me wet from heart to soul You forgot my love but my life you stole The love…that once belonged only to me The eyes in which my heaven I used to see The lips that used to read my heart Was all this fake or I was in the dark?
But now it puts me insane, please take away the pain I’m standing in the sun; I want all your rain Going through your heart I still know you care for me I don’t want to hear that there is no place for me Do you still remember the place where we first met That was the best moment in my life I still bet You were the most precious gift I ever did get Those beautiful conversations my soul can never forget But you forgot all! Never did recall!
Leaving me on the edge you left me to fall And never looked back if I were alive or dead While I took out my heart painted in red Who on watching his love go…kept on crying Struck by her betrayal, lifeless it was lying But hopes aren’t null, my love isn’t dull Someday I know you’ll come back to me girl And for that day I tire, I tried and I’m trying But inside my heart I feel like I’m dying!!

No comments: