November 4, 2009

What i like about my school

By Nupur Bansal, XII, Convent of Jesus & Mary
Every night I look forward to the next morning when I’ll go to school, meet my friends again and share all that has happened the present day. When the matter comes to writing down something I like about my school, I suppose my list will never end. I simply LOVE everything about my school. I have been studying in Convent of Jesus & Mary for the last 14 years and have learnt whatever I know today from the staff and management here.
CJM has helped me develop my academic skills when I was a nobody in my class. CJM has taught me that apart from studies, other co- curricular activities such as games, athletics, quizzes, debates, plays, dances, etc. are equally important in developing a child mentally and physically.
The best thing I like about my school is that here equal importance is given to all talents and skills of a girl. Participation of all students in various events and activities is encouraged. As our sports day is approaching, I see the active involvement of all the girls of the school in its preparations. Being an athlete, I have taken part in the athletics also.
The teachers in CJM are extremely encouraging. Most of the teachers have been the sole motivation in my life to work hard. We have the best Principal in our school. She is extremely friendly and a very good manager. The best thing we look forward to everyday is our friends. The girls of CJM are extremely talented and very friendly.
Another aspect of our school is the Character Formation classes which have helped us all strengthen our moral systems from the very beginning.
I thank my school for all it has given me. It is by far the best school for any girl child.

No comments: