November 4, 2009

Few words I have sent

By Sagar, (XII-Sci), Doon Cambridge School
Few words I have sent
May be you’ll not receive
Few memories of the past
Which sometimes I did conceal
Things which I never said
Things which you never heard
Tears that I never shed
To never use that smile
That smile….. the judge of my day
Glad I was that it belonged to me
Wish I knew that our love won’t stay
I wouldn’t had made my eyes to see….
The dreams of the beautiful future
For whose every moment, I lost my present
Frequently hitting my soul with the love spur
To bear all the pain for the treasure of you
But now they hurt me more
The pain caused cries itself
Someless I am….half dead for sure
Eyes are stoned down in the ground
What do I have? What did you left?
As you walked away everything you took
Left me and my dreams as a ruined castle
While amidst the whole world alone I stood
Thinking of me you’ll wake up at night
Crying deep within your selfish heart
Thousands of hands you will find
But not a heart who can make you then smile
Your each and every tear
Will cry aloud a name
Whole of the past will stand so clear
Your heart will weep
The tears of blood
As you will remember the times that we shared
The time….when it was just you and me
The time when on my shoulders you slept
The time when your love for me was true
The time when in my arms you wept…
All you will recall
On your knees you will fall
Repenting with a dying soul
My name your heart will call
But I wont be near
Nothing about me you’ll hear
A pain in your heart will arise
Which your soul will not be able to bear
That day you’ll realize what I was
And how much pain you gave to me
Then your crying soul within your body
My dying heart it will see!
Few words I have sent
May be you’ll not receive
Few memories of the past
Which sometimes I did conceal…

No comments: