October 12, 2009

The Person I Like The Most

By Bhawana Samant, (VIII)
Him Jyoti School
Out of all the people I know, I like my mother the best. She is a woman with a very cool and sweet temperament. I have never seen her getting angry. She presents a smiling face to everyone. Her smile allows her to make her place in everyone’s heart. She remains cheerful under all circumstances. She is as patient as a man and cheerful as a child. She is always calm and quiet. She seldom allows anything to disturb her peace of mind. She has very pleasing habits. She is respectful, polite, kind and courteous to all. She is most unselfish and sincere. These qualities are very rare to find and have endeared her towards all who she has anything to do with. I make every effort to follow her footsteps. I look upon my mother as a mentor, friend, philosopher and guide.

No comments: