October 12, 2009

The Person I Admire the Most

By Akansha Bhatt, (X)
Him Jyoti School
There is a person in this mighty world,
Who always considered me a bird;
Who taught me that the world is so wide,
And told me the importance of my life;
Who taught me many things and gave me his name,
So that I can achieve success and fame;
He is a person, who showed me his tears,
But always tried to reduce my fears;
Who never cried in front of me,
Because he says not his tears but his joys are for me;
Who never hated anyone but,
I know his love is only for me;
Only he is a person, who I can consider,
Far superior than others;
Because he is no one else, but my God, my world,
He is my Father.
Through this poem I want to tell him,
That my love, my happiness and my success is only for him;
Today I want to tell him that,
I can’t go so far,
Because without you,
Oh my Father,
I am just a play card.

No comments: