October 12, 2009

My Best Person

By Vaishali Rawat, (VIII),
Him Jyoti School

I am an unlucky girl haven’t seen the smile of one whom I praise
But had seen only passing through a dire stage
Her smile warms up my heart
She is a magnificent and loving creation of
God’s art
She is a part of my life
Who has played an important role
Telling about her my tears role
She has seen me creeping on the ground
And has seen me scattering mud all around
I see her face every night
From the window her gorgeous sight
Shining on the moon
But it vanishes very soon
Her lullaby makes me sleep
Then I get lost in great depth
Of stories of fairy tales
And watch valleys and vales
Feeding me with all my need
She is really a woman indeed
She is my inspiration
And all my dedication
And this is my aspiration
That in difficult moments she may never suffer
And the word that I utter was "MAA"
You are the best

No comments: