October 12, 2009

How is She?

By Vani Barmola, (VI)
Him Jyoti School

She is a gift of God
To express her there are no words
She looks like Rapunzel
She behaves like an angel
She looks like a rose
I like her nose
She has a pretty face
She works with a great pace
She is an idol of care
She runs as fast as a mare
She is as bright as the sun
Her activities are full of fun
Like her i have seen none
She is my best friend
She is so simple
When she smiles she gets a dimple
She is a fairy
She never gets angry
In my imagination
She is God’s best creation
Her voice has a spark of mountain stream
And it is as sweet as cream
She is very responsible
She is an intelligent girl
She is very active
Her smile is very effective
She is a beam of light
She is kind and polite
Her love for anyone can extend like wire
She is full of desires
She is a bird of love
She is as soft as dove
She is an idol pf beauty
She always completes her duties
She is as clear as crystal
Her handwriting is very beautiful
She is different
She art is excellent
Her sight is very pleasant
She teaches me honesty of poetry
She is an idol of purity
She burns like a candle
There is no situation which she cant handle
She is the glittering part of my life
Her brain is as sharp as a knife
She has a good nature
She is the best creature
Do you know who she is?
She is my elder sister, my di
East or west my di is the best

No comments: