September 18, 2009

Dancing in Rain

By King Sidharth
It rained, from heaven! Yay! I manifested rain. Sweating without electricity in hot summer was regular thing. I remember that 3 days ago i went to my rooftop and with naked feet on burning roof i stretched out my hands in sun. I thanked universe for the rain. I felt the water touching my feet, raindrops falling on my face, water flowing down on my body. The cool blow of wind. I thanked for all this and finally after 3 days it was manifested.
I will fail not to mention Jigyasa’s efforts ‘Rain rain come again but the thing is that it focuses on lack of rain. It says that there is no rain. But I appreciate our efforts which brought rain. Weather forecasts may say it was no miracle, though according to Indian Govt. It will rain after 15 July. But I choose to believe it was manifested with all the prayers we did.
I cannot share with you the precious raindrops, or photographs or anything that you can touch. But I have feelings to share, let me tell you that it rained from heaven. Blessings, Joy and Smiles rained along with water. It rained that I was dancing, I was dancing as if no one was watching me and even if they were; I don’t care! Let them see and be jealous of my childhood. I danced in thunder and rain and was smiling so wide that I could eat banana sideways. That was the joy. This is kind of personal but I will tell you a part of what i whispered to rain. I told rain that today I am not afraid of clouds running dry before i stepped out in rain. I knew there is abundance in universe. I told rain that i do not want to posses her for I cannot and no possession gives so much pleasure and desire. I told rain that we are one, and then. I saw raindrop falling from sky and falling on someone’s wide smile. Giving life to a seed and spreading joy.
Then there was a long conversation between me and God, there is no word in any tongue that we speak on earth that can express the feeling of gratitude for wonderful experience that I am being given. What more can I ask for? Blessing it with all the love in my heart and expressing gratitude for everything is best I can do.
Here I share with you the joy for sharing it makes it grow (yeah I am greedy there). For it is meant to be shared. First shower of season I danced in, what can you expect from a season which beings with dancing with joy? Happy monsoon!

No comments: