August 7, 2009

Your love....

By Sagar,(XII-Sci),Doon Cambridge
A star glazed, a ray emerged
a note of love in my heart was heard
Loneliness departed, ceased were all blues
Life was renewed, the day I saw you
My eyes were outshone by glow of your face
Smell of your skin, my heart can never erase
Wounded I was, struck by your eyes
Pain causes, I would like to have all my life
Your smile makes my senses go drunk
your face, all beauties of heaven, get shrunk
Now my heart is in love this beautiful angel
Writing her name with mine on every gravel
God knows what has happened to me
It's only your image everywhere I see
From day to night my heart thinks of her
Missing her, loving her, calling her from my soul
Lost I am in my world with her
Thinking and dreaming, wanted her all
Uncountable feelings flow in a second
Nothing before like this to me ever happened
my thoughts move with each glimpse of her
my actions act with every act of her
my heart after knowing her knows only one thing
love is the song, i always wanted to sing with her
won't let her go apart, will always be her shadow!
Like moon with night, dreams with eyes
Waves with sea, drops with clouds
secrets with heart, fragrance with flowers
I will live with her till the last hour
My life is yours, take it away
but just, let my love stay...
Anything you 1 say I am ready to give
except my life,
for it is with you to live
Love you!

No comments: