August 21, 2009

Time

By Shahid Ansari, Town's Inter College, Ballia
The one thing i will always want is "time".It runs so fast and i find it really difficult to hold it.The feeling that this particular moment will never come again in my life excites me.At the same time it always makes me feel nostalgic about it.We always fear of losing it.
It is such a great word also where meanings of the sentence make it a matter of concern.
"I don't have any time,i am very busy".
"You should invest your time in something productive".
We have got some time and that we are spending(just like money). Hey listen to me we spend time."Time is money".
But what is money? It is a medium of exchange between people for what they want.
So in short time is something we should spend for what we want.
So just for some time think before spending time.

No comments: