August 21, 2009

I love “W T K”!

By Rohan Kapoor,(VI-D)
St Joseph’s Academy
This is the 50th issue of ‘WE THE KIDS’, I take this opportunity to congratulate the entire staff of the newspaper. After two weeks it will complete one year that too would be a big landmark.
Till now we have been reading very educative and interesting articles. I am very happy as once they made me their poster boy, and published a large photo of mine on the front page. I am very happy that I am also a part of ‘We the kids’ as many of my articles have got published; now it has become a very popular supplement among my friends too.
I also want to congratulate the members for starting the web site of this supplement so now we can read our articles online too! This supplement of Garwhal Post is very interesting and should never end. I have got to learn many new things such as about sports, cars, animals, our country, etc. I wait eagerly for Friday to come. In fact WE THE KIDS should come at least twice a week.
Some times due to pressure of studies and exams I am unable to contribute any article, and I feel bad about it.
I wish ‘We the kids’ lots of success!

No comments: