July 30, 2009

My Picnic

John Martyn Memorial School
On Sunday I went to Rishikesh with my family for a picnic. I went on a motorbike with my cousin. The drive to Rishikesh is very beautiful. We are surrounded by green mountains and have to go through a forest.
When we reached we all had a bath in the Gangea River. Then we were hungry and sat on the banks of the river and had many delicious food items. We went to the Neelkanth Temple after buying Prasad to offer the God. It was very crowded there and so was Lakshman Jhulla. There were monkeys everywhere and people pushing everybody. It suddenly started raining so we quickly ran to my grandfather’s house for a little while. We had hot tea and my grandmother gave all of us money as a gift. On the way back I saw an enormous aero plane at Jolly Grant Airport. It was a fun filled day.

No comments: