July 30, 2009

It is time to think, are we good enough to think?

By Priya Singh, (VIII)
Olympus High
As I sat down to write this article, I was in a state of turmoil, on what topic I should write. The very first topic that came to my mind was on global warming but along with the fact that there were campaign world wide which have not been able to do any good so far. Whether my little article would do any thing?
The main reason behind the rejection of topic of womb girl killing was that the government, the celebrities and other institutions are indulged in the national campaign to stop it, but there also it does not seem to be working. I wonder, will my piece of writing rise any awaking in the people?
Every day we deal with the problem of corruption in the daily routines in every public meeting the hot discussion is always on corruption, it seems that we want some one to deal with the problem, we always neglect doing it ourselves but think that some-one will come along and do the needful.
Reader may be thinking what the actual topic of the article is, but the fact is that are we good enough to select a topic to express our views so that it may cause a difference in thinking of the people. If yes, definitely next time my article will be focused on one point to deal with.

No comments: