July 23, 2009

Cadet Siddhartha Prateek, (XI) RIMC


Deep in the night, when every ray of light is suppressed by the sheer presence of darkness. I look out of my window with my head resting upon my pillow and, I think, I think about every thing, I think about the latest gadgets in the market, I think about my latest crush, I think about my parents, I think about my peers, I think about my next date but then, I think about my achievements. I think about my abilities and then again I look out of my window searching for the horizon. At the first glance of it I think, "Is that my limit?" Is it that what I am made for, to reach till a certain height and come back thinking, that there is no world beyond it. But then I realize that no, if at any moment I have to stop, then that shall be the day when my soul will be ready to leave my transient entity, till then I shall go on, I shall keep moving and when, I will be standing next to the horizon with no way of crossing it then I shall turn inhuman, in order to cross it, because I am inquisitive to know about the world beyond it and more over the odyssey of my life is limitless. Near the horizon there are two equipoised possibilities either I shall cross it or I shall not. Well, if I cross it then I will be happy but if I don’t then I shall be euphoric. I shall be euphoric because I know that at least I was ebullient enough to give it a shot. The interminable journey of my life shall go to eternity and don’t you think that past eternity, there is no point of Insurmounting ?

No comments: